A: If your car is experiencing problems you might find it hard to start; it could be using too much fuel; making strange noises; or an oil leak. If any of these issues arise, call Optimum Automotive & Towing to book your vehicle for a service.
A: We cover a large area in the Shoalhaven. Our towing team will travel from Berry to Bawley Point and everywhere in between. Our mechanical services and repairs workshop is located in Huskisson.
A: When your vehicle breaks down the first thing you should do, if possible and safe, is to move your car out of the way of the traffic. Then call us to tow your car to your preferred workshop or destination.
A: After inspection your pink slip is valid for 14 days and then the report will expire. If your car fails the inspection, you have 14 days to rectify the issues and then get a follow up check. If the report expires you will have to pay for a new eSafety check.
A: Here’s what you should do if you get involved in a car crash:
- Call emergency services if necessary
- Call the police for a report to claim your insurance if needed
- Move the vehicle if safe to do so if interfering with traffic
- Call Optimum Automotive & Towing to tow your vehicle
- Call your insurance company to start the claiming process